GOODTIMES 4X4 CLUB WELCOME AND HOPING EVERYBODY IS HAVING A GREAT 2016 SEASON,
AND WE HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY FOR THE 2016 SEASON,FIRST GOODTIMES 4X4 RACE IS STILL WORKING THINGS OUT'WE WILL LET YOU KNOW OF ANY NEW DATES AS SOON AS WE KNOW'
4X4 TRUCK RACES TRACK 4X4 RACING STARTS AT 12:00 NOON
"THE GOODTIMES 4X4 RACES FOR THE 2016 RACE SEASON HAS NOT BEEN MADE YET WILL POST 4X4 RACES IF IT HAPPENS"
GET YOUR 4X4 TRUCK RACING FLYER, WITH 2016 4X4 RACING DATES,AND 4X4 RACING RULES, IF WE FIND A PLACE THIS YEAR,
to join our e-mail list firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECKOUT GOODTIME'S 4X4 CLUB VIDEOS ON VIDEO PAGE,
AND CHECKOUT THE GOODTIMES 4X4 CLUBS ON FACEBOOK
PLEASE USE GOOGLE OR MAP QUEST TO FIND DIRECTIONS FOR THE GOODTIMES 4X4 RACE TRACK @
On the 8th day God created 4X4’s
"UNLIMITED MUDBOG WILL PAY CASH INSTEAD OF TROPHY-1st-$100-$15 Class Fee"
June th , Sept th,
DRAGS, HILL CLIMB & MUD BOG
RACING BEGINS AT NOON
ADMISSION $10, AGES 13-18 ADMISSION $5
RACING $10 - $20 / EVENT
CONCESSION STAND AVAILABLE
For Information call Dave at (585) 755-3810 Nights
Have your e-mail address put on our e-mail list. Send your address to email@example.com or visit www.goodtimes4x4.com
GOOD TIMES 4X4 RACING Rules:
1. Drag classes 1,2,3 require… License plates, current registration, current inspection and current insurance card.
2. Class Minimums: DRAG TROPHY CLASSES… 3 trucks minimum per class
DRAG MONEY CLASSES… 4 trucks minimum per class
HILL CLIMB… 3 trucks minimum per class
MUD BOG… 3 trucks minimum per class
3. Racing Format: DRAGS STOCK… Best of two timed runs,one in each lane, DRAGS MODIFIED… Best of two timed runs, one in each lane.
HILL CLIMB… Best of 2 timed runs up the hill.
MUD BOG… Best of two runs, distance / time.
4. Unlimited bumping to higher classes is allowed in Drags and Mud Bog only.
5. All entries must have and use four wheel drive.
determined by track officials.
8. Do not hit your brakes until you cross the finish line.
10. No passengers allowed in a truck in any race.
11. Drivers must have a valid drivers license.
12. Seat belts and helmets are required in all classes.
13. No loose articles in cabs or boxes of race trucks.
14. Drivers are totally responsible for their own actions.
15. GOOD TIMES RACE COMMITTE DECISIONS ARE FINAL!
16. The Good Times 4X4 Inc. assumes no responsibility for injuries to persons, vehicle or
property at any time.
17. Violation of any of these rules will result in termination of racing for the day.
Drag #1 4 to 6 Cylinder $ 10.00 Trophy for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
Drag #2 Pure stock, no headers $ 10.00 Trophy for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd
Drag #3 Street legal, DOT, mufflers $ 15.00 Trophy & ½ Class cash 1st, Trophy 2nd & 3rd
Drag #5 Big block modified, no NOS, DOT $ 20.00 Cash, $150.00 / $50.00
Drag #6 Small block modified NOS paddle tires $ 20.00 Cash, $150.00 /$50.00
Drag #7 Open, NOS, cut tires $ 20.00 Cash, $150.00 / $100.00
Drag #8 Open, NOS, paddle tires $ 20.00 Cash, $150.00 / $100.00
Hill 4-6 cyl. 4 and 6 cylinder engines $ 10.00 Trophy for 1st. and 2nd
Hill 8 cyl. 8 cylinder engine $ 10.00 Trophy for 1st. and 2nd
Mud SA DOT tires, max. diameter 33 inches $ 10.00 Trophy for 1st. and 2nd
Mud SB DOT tires, max. diameter 38.5 inches $ 10.00 Trophy for 1st. and 2nd
Mud SC DOT tires, max. diameter 44 inches $ 10.00 Trophy for 1st. and 2nd
Mud SD Unlimited $ 15.00 Cash, $100.00 for 1st